- How to make drying the body not only effective, but also safe?
- The program of exercises on drying the body for men: methodology and technique
- General recommendations for proper and safe drying
- Drying food for men
Both beginners and experienced bodybuilders gain fat along with muscle mass. This process is inevitable, because the muscles cannot grow without the formation of fat, which is due to the anabolism of the human body. The presence of excess fat does not allow the muscles to acquire the coveted relief, and, therefore, it is necessary to get rid of it. This goal allows you to achieve drying.
Drying the body for men is a special process, as a result of which the concentration of glycogen accumulated by the muscles decreases, and the lipids begin to break down. As a storehouse for carbohydrates, glycogen becomes the starting point for gaining and losing fat. If it decreases, then carbohydrates also go away, and muscle mass becomes clean and dry.
- 1 How to make drying the body not only effective, but also safe "> 2 The program of exercises on drying the body for men: methodology and technique
- 2.1 Leg training
- 2.2 Training on the back, chest, arms, abs
- 3 General recommendations for proper and safe drying
- 4 Drying Meals for Men
How to make drying the body not only effective, but also safe?
The term “drying” is applied to a complex process based on a special menu and a set of special exercises, the main task of which is to develop the relief of muscles.
A special diet does not imply that you need to adhere to a ketone diet, that is, a diet completely devoid of carbohydrates. This diet is a danger to the body. Against the background of carbohydrate starvation and a lack of glucose, glycogen is first consumed, and then fat. This, of course, allows you to achieve the desired effect, but not without consequences.
The burning of complex nutrients is slow, and the process is accompanied by the formation of ketone bodies, which are residual formations that, due to glucose deficiency, do not have time to break down. This leads to the fact that the blood becomes acidic, and the body gets poisoned.
Ketone bodies can trigger the development of ketoacidosis and ketosis. The symptoms of these ailments include: a feeling of weakness and drowsiness, increased dryness of the skin on the lips, a tangible smell of acetone. If the poisoning is severe, a person may fall into a diabetic coma.
Avoid these adverse effects allows a gradual decrease in the amount of carbohydrates consumed, which in no case can not be removed from the diet completely. And to follow this rule, it is necessary to maintain multiple meals, but to reduce the amount of food consumed.
It is necessary to eat at least four to six times a day. Servings are made small. The menu includes products that allow you to maintain protein at the required level.
The program of exercises on drying the body for men: methodology and technique
The accumulated excess body fat leaves only when the athlete is engaged in the principle of circular training. It is what exercises do one after another. The optimal number of cycles is from 3 to 4, and the number of repetitions in one exercise should be 15-20. The main thing is to take a mass of cargo twenty percent less than in normal training aimed at gaining muscle.
No exhausting and frequent training in the gym should not be. Classes should not be allowed to bring overwork. If you feel unwell, you need to stop training and take a break. To fully recover, you should rest for several days, and only then continue physical activity.
In order for the legs to be raised and inflated, it is necessary:
- bending and unbending legs while sitting or standing;
- leg press;
- Weighted Squats
- the rise of the calf muscles sitting.
Workout on the back, chest, arms, abs
- rowing (cable) traction;
- pull down;
- reverse twisting;
- tilt bench press;
- lifting dumbbells while sitting on an incline;
- dumbbell bench press from the shoulders;
- lifting dumbbells lying;
- narrow grip bench press;
- simulator for the press;
- rod pull to chin.
Along with these exercises, cardio is recommended. It positively affects men's health, improves the quality of oxygen metabolism in the body. The best cardio for the drying period is considered swimming and on exercise bikes.
The duration of the training should vary from 30 to 50 minutes. It should be done from 3 to 5 times a week.
General recommendations for proper and safe drying
To get rid of excess fat deposition took place as efficiently as possible and without any negative health effects, you should:
- Be sure to have breakfast. Skipping this crucial meal disrupts metabolic processes.
- Do not give up completely on fats . Otherwise, the skin will become bad, and the hair will fall. You need to eat pork meat and lamb, butter, chicken yolks, lard, milk, cocoa powder, mayonnaise and cheese, rich in saturated fats. Sea fish, hazelnuts, pine nuts and walnuts have a lot of healthy fats. They are also recommended to be eaten on the dryer.
- Exclude harmful snacks and snacks . No pickles and canned foods, crackers, ketchup, chips, flour products and sweets.
- Forget about night snacks . An apple or a glass of kefir will help satisfy the hunger that does not allow you to fall asleep. It is even better to drink a portion of a protein shake prepared in water.
- There are often, but few . The breaks between the individual receptions should be approximately 3 hours, and the servings themselves should remain small.
- No bad habits . Both alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Drink plenty of water . A day you need to drink from two to three liters of drinking ordinary water.
- Eat healthy carbohydrates with fiber. Such products are cereals, vegetables and fruit crops.
- Move a little more. Activity during the day allows you to burn more calories.
- Do cardio. The optimal duration is 10-15 minutes before and after the main training. If possible, it is better to take BCAA at this time.
- Drink a mineral and vitamin complex. The lack of micro and macro elements leads to the destruction of muscle fibers.
- Control sugar intake. The lack of progress on drying means that sugar needs to be reduced even more.
The concentration of glucose in the body must remain stable. Its level during the drying period necessarily requires constant monitoring.
Drying food for men
A decrease in glycogen inextricably leads to a decrease in energy, which requires recovery. Otherwise, there will simply be no strength for training. To replenish energy reserves, reduce the pause between meals. The amount of carbohydrates is calculated only individually. The indicator is calculated solely according to the achieved goal, which boils down to how much weight you need to lose in order to gain beautiful relief muscles.
The main thing is to continue to eat carbohydrates. They should be at least 40-45% of the daily caloric intake. Unsweetened fruits, cereals, vegetables, nuts should be preferred. The amount of protein required for drying is 1.1-1.5 or 2-3 g per 1 kg of its own weight. The higher the protein intake, the better muscle fibers are retained.
Protein should be consumed exclusively from low-fat foods. It is considered optimal to receive from 60 to 70% from food and from 30 to 40% from specialized sports nutrition. This will allow you to lose much more fat mass.
The weight gain that some athletes feel on drying results from the consumption of large volumes of fluid. This surplus disappears in literally 1 or 2 days. The day before a competition or other important event, you need to minimize the amount of fluid you drink to get a deep and pronounced relief.
The amount of even healthy food should not go beyond the reasonable, and the main emphasis should be on the following dishes:
- fresh, stewed, boiled turkey and chicken without skin;
- chicken egg protein;
- boiled squid (fillet);
- stewed and steamed fish of low-fat varieties;
- low-fat (maximum 3%) cottage cheese used in the first 14 days of drying, and kefir;
- buckwheat and oatmeal porridge cooked in water;
- rye pasta;
- green apples, grapefruits, broccoli, lettuce, zucchini and greens;
- herbal (chamomile and ginger) and green tea, which are drunk if dried in the summer.
The main success of drying is based not on training, but on nutrition, that is, the number of calories consumed. To control calories, you should keep a daily record of everything that is eaten, and weigh. Constant monitoring and compliance with all recommendations for drying allows you to find a beautiful and sculpted body.