- Action of broncholitin
- How to take bronchodilin in bodybuilding
- Feasible side effects
- Reviews about bronchodilator
The drug, manufactured under the trade name "Broncholitin", by the mid-2000s began to be popular among athletes involved in the amateur level in various disciplines. In bodybuilding it is used as a fat burner. The main feature of the drug is the price, which is fully consistent with the effectiveness of this tool.
Broncholitin is available in the form of a syrup packaged in 125 ml glass bottles. Active substances are components such as ephedrine and glaucin. For medical purposes, the drug is taken as a bronchodilating, antitussive drug of combined action.
- 1 Action of broncholitin
- 2 How to take bronchodilin in bodybuilding
- 3 Possible side effects
- 4 Reviews on bronchodilator
Action of broncholitin
The effect of the drug on the athlete's body is due to ephedrine. This active substance has the following spectrum of effects:
- reduces hunger;
- increases the efficiency of the whole organism;
- burns excess body fat;
- increases metabolic rate;
- increases the rhythm of the pulse;
- stimulates the central nervous system.
Ephedrine activates the sympathetic nervous system. A peculiar "stress" leads to the active release of norepinephrine and adrenaline. These catecholamines interact with adrenergic receptors. Thus, such an effect leads to the launch of anabolic processes and the acceleration of cellular metabolism. The substance stimulates the activity of protein kinase A, activating lipolysis and lipase.
How to take bronchodilin in bodybuilding
There are many different variations and patterns of use of Broncholitin. The optimal daily dosage is 50 ml. To enhance the effect of ephedrine, aspirin and caffeine are drunk simultaneously with the drug. If you plan to take the drug according to this scheme, the daily dosage of Broncholitin is from 40 to 50 ml, caffeine - 240, aspirin - 450-500 mg.
It is recommended to take the mixture one hour or 40 minutes before the start of the workout. This time period was not chosen by chance, because it allows you to minimize possible side effects, since the state of the body is stabilizing. In some sources, you can read the recommendations on increasing the daily intake of the drug to 100 ml and the use of the ECA complex twice a day. There is no justified evidence of a greater effect of increasing the dosage, which casts doubt on the feasibility of such a step.
Being an alkaloid, ephedrine is active for eight hours. This time is enough to get the desired sports result. If you start drinking this substance more often, its effect will decrease, and dependence may also develop.
Feasible side effects
Any medication has contraindications, can cause the development of certain negative consequences. Broncholitin is no exception. Side effects that occur after taking it, most often pass after 30-40 minutes, so it is taken no later than this time period before class. In rare cases, adverse events last up to 4 or 5 days.
There are six main groups by which possible side effects that occur after using this drug are classified:
- Urogenital system with urinary disorders.
- Violation of the cardiovascular system, manifested in high blood pressure, arrhythmias, tachycardia and angina pectoris.
- Digestive system failure, when the appetite does not normalize for a long time, there are attacks of nausea, vomiting, heartburn.
- Nervous system disorder, expressed by sleep disturbance, increased aggressiveness, panic attacks.
- Dermatological problems expressed by skin rashes, itching, sweating.
- Among other negative consequences, temperature may rise, torment dizziness, dry mouth, tremors, headache.
If you do not violate the rules of admission and follow other recommendations, you can minimize the likelihood of negative effects for the body.
Reviews about bronchodilator
Among athletes, disputes about the effectiveness and safety of Broncholitin quite often arise, but most reviews indicate the effectiveness of this drug against body fat is no worse than many expensive supplements. In addition, many athletes write that side effects from taking the drug are exaggerated.