The German complex Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM is taken by athletes to improve the health of ligaments and joints. The complex is designed and manufactured by Maxler. It is recommended for athletes who engage in high-intensity training. Such physical activity is characteristic of the drying period, when the body loses a large amount of water, due to which the joints lose their elasticity and become most vulnerable to injuries. Many athletes use the supplement as a preventive measure.
- 1 Effects from the reception
- 2 Composition
- 3 How to take
- 4 reviews
The complex is very popular among athletes who train in the familiar and high-intensity mode due to the effect obtained.
The additive contributes to:
- the formation of new and restoration of damaged cartilage, membranes, tendons;
- increase the elasticity of cartilage;
- restoration of joints and ligaments after injury.
As a result of taking the drug, the ligaments and joints are strengthened, and the likelihood of injury is reduced.
One serving of the complex is three capsules. It contains:
- glucosamine sulfate - 1.5 g;
- chondroitin sulfate and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 1.2 g each.
Along with these components, the complex contains microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, croscarmelese sodium,
How to use
Specialists of the manufacturer recommend drinking 3 capsules of the drug per day in conjunction with one of the meals. The supplement should be taken in a course lasting from four to six weeks with a break for the same period. The drug is absolutely safe. Its reception does not cause any side effect.
To strengthen the resulting positive result from the use of this supplement allows a joint intake with other sports nutrition. Such funds include:
- VitaMen, which improves the speed of recovery and the health of joints and ligaments;
- Amino Max Hydrolysate, which suppresses catabolic processes and allows you to accelerate recovery processes;
- 100% Whey Golden, which is a whey protein for a faster set of lean muscle mass and increasing muscle contraction;
- Creatler, manufactured by Maxler, accelerates fast mass gain, increases strength potential and anaerobic endurance.
Joint processes with hydrolyzed collagen allow improving recovery processes. If the complex is taken on a course of treating injuries, it means that it is necessary to understand that this is a therapeutic use, therefore a consultation with a doctor is mandatory. The specialist should choose the most effective and safe drug aimed at solving this problem.
The supplement, manufactured by the German company Maxler, is very popular among athletes. They leave positive feedback about the complex and are satisfied with the results received from its reception. Among the positive properties of the supplement, athletes note its high effectiveness, affordability and quality. In their reviews, some athletes note that taking the supplement allows you to get rid of pain in the knee and elbow joints, a characteristic crunch. Among the minuses of the complex, athletes note bouts of dizziness and headache in the first days after the start of intake.