The Vitamin and Mineral Complex Active Woman, developed by the European company MyProtein, is intended not only for athletes, but also for those who are not involved in any physical activity, but who wish to maintain their health and protective functions of the body at a high level. The additive has a balanced and thoughtful composition. The high quality of the complex did not make the tool inaccessible. It is sold at a cost similar to many pharmacy drugs.
- 1 Effects from the reception
- 2 Composition Active Woman
- 3 How to take
- 4 reviews
The use of Active Woman contributes to:
- improving the condition of nails, skin, hair;
- increase energy reserves and speed of recovery after physical exertion;
- hardening of bones and ligaments, faster healing of injuries;
- increase the protective functions of the body, better resistance to viruses;
- rejuvenation due to antioxidant effects;
- drawing the best terrain and increasing productivity with endurance in training.
The complex is of the greatest value in the off-season and in winter. In the cool and cold season, the diet is poor and a person experiences a great lack of minerals and vitamins.
Active Woman Composition
One serving is a pill. It contains:
- 175 mg Calcium;
- 40 mg Vitamin C;
- 40 mg Ginseng;
- 38.25 mg Royal Jelly;
- 32 mg Vitamin E;
- 25 mg Vitamin B5;
- 16.75 mg L Carnitine.
The additive does not contain preservatives, gluten, lactose, sugar, salt, starch, artificial colors, yeast. In addition, the complex does not contain GMOs.
How to use
It is recommended to use the supplement twice a day, one tablet. The best time is considered morning and evening meal. Means should be drunk intermittently. The duration of the course is from 1 to 1.5 months. Next, take a break, similar to the duration of the reception. The complex is absolutely safe for health. If you adhere to the recommended dosages, it does not cause any side effects.
The safety of the supplement does not mean that it can be taken by absolutely everyone. Pregnant and lactating women need to be careful. When deciding to take the complex, it is first recommended to consult with your doctor.
To increase the effect provided by the product, it is necessary to take other sports supplements at the same time as the course of vitamins and minerals. MyProtein experts suggest making a choice depending on your goals:
- To get rid of subcutaneous fat, to gain small amounts of muscle mass allows a joint intake with whey protein, for example, Impact Whey Protein.
- The use of BCAA amino acid complex will help maintain and maintain muscle relief, recover faster after exercise, and increase training performance.
The manufacturer offers a similar complex for men, but it is more suitable for representatives of a strong half of humanity. Women should opt for a supplement designed to suit their body.
Reading the comments of those who take this complex, we can conclude that the tool is very popular and has a really good and effective effect on the body. Women involved in sports, that to purchase this tool is much more profitable than pharmacy drugs.