Bodybuilders with sufficient bodybuilding experience tend to choose split programs for training. Years spent in the gym affect the result. Athletes can no longer work out all muscle groups fully in one or two sessions. To achieve the desired effect, athletes have to devote a specific day to a specific group of weeks.
For one training, as a rule, involve no more than two or three groups. The more muscle is worked out during one session, the higher the level of emitted anabolic hormones. And if an athlete wants to have developed muscles on his arms and shoulders, then it is best to use a joint exercise on the deltoid muscles and arms, which contains the most effective exercises.
Basic principles of training
The classical training scheme was and remains the most effective. It is based on the study of first large, and then small muscle groups. The program is composed primarily of basic exercises that are performed with the optimal number of repetitions. To gain weight, exercises are done from 3 to 4 times, 8-12 repetitions each.
The total duration of one training should be no more than an hour. If you exceed this temporary "limit", the rate of catabolic hormones will increase sharply and steadily. Between individual exercises take a break of 60-90 seconds, and approaches - from 30 to 40 seconds.
Deltas and hands: training program
The first is the shoulder girdle, that is, the front, middle, and back deltas, and the second is the biceps and triceps.
The training program consists of ten exercises:
- Army bench press (3-4 x 8-12) - study of the front deltoid muscles;
- Sitting dumbbell bench press (3-4 x 8-12) - we finish the front deltas;
- Wide grip barbell pull (3-4 x 8-12) - basic exercise for the back deltas;
- Machs with dumbbells in an inclination (3-4 x 8-12) - we finish back deltoid muscles;
- Machs with dumbbells on each side while standing (3-4 x 8-12) are an excellent exercise for medium bundles of deltoid muscles;
- Pull-ups on the horizontal bar with a narrow grip (3-4 x 8-10) are an excellent basic exercise for working out and warming up the biceps;
- Lifting the bar for biceps while standing (3-4 x 8-12) - basic study of biceps;
- Hammers for biceps (3-4 x 8-12) - we finish this muscle group;
- A narrow grip bench press (3-4 x 8-12) is one of the best basic exercises for triceps;
- French bench press (3-4 x 8-12) - working to failure for complete exhaustion and better pumping.
Almost all of the listed exercises are basic. So that the muscles do not adapt and continue to increase in volume, it is sometimes necessary to add variety to the lesson. During training, it is recommended to perform:
- Bench press for deltas sitting;
- Lee Haney pull for rear deltas;
- Reverse grip barbell lift;
- Lifting dumbbells for biceps while sitting on a bench;
- Dips with emphasis on triceps;
- French bench press with a dumbbell.
Effective shoulder and arm training
The development of the deltoid muscles, as a rule, involves the trapezius. Therefore, they also require close attention. To work out the trapeze, you should perform shrugs with a weighting agent such as dumbbells. You must constantly monitor your own progress. When it slows down or the raft comes, it means it's time to start high-volume methods, which involve training in the system of drop sets, forced repetitions, and supersets. This step will not stop the growth of muscles and continue to progress.