Bruce Lee - Man Legend - a popularizer and reformer in the field of Chinese martial arts, film actor, director, screenwriter, producer, stage director and philosopher. Consider the nutritional rules formulated by this outstanding person.
1. Avoid empty calories. Empty calories mean products that supply a person with energy and calories, but do not give any more benefit. For example, confectionery. Instead of these empty calories, it is better to get complex carbohydrates from foods such as: spaghetti from coarse wheat, wild rice, oatmeal.
2. Eat less, but more often. The total amount of food during the day should be divided into the maximum number of minimum meals in volume.
3. Honey and ginseng. Bruce prepared himself energy drinks on the set and in training. Many people, such as his filming colleague in the movie Death Games, Karim Abdul-Jabar, confirmed that Bruce Lee raised energy levels between filming by drinking a pre-prepared drink that contained mixed honey with ginseng. Or tea with honey and ginseng. Bruce Lee has repeatedly confirmed himself that when he felt that energy was falling, he drank this drink and immediately felt a surge of strength and energy.
4. Balance your diet. This refers to the correct proportion between proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Bruce Lee himself, with his weight of 61 kg and height of 171 cm, took about 120-150 g of protein per day.
5. Drink tea. Bruce Lee, as a man from the east, of course loved to drink tea and used many varieties in his diet and his diet.
6. Use sports supplements. During the life of Blues Lee, there were practically no sports supplements. According to eyewitnesses, Bruce Lee himself prepared protein shakes and drank them twice a day. He was also convinced that vitamins and minerals should be taken.
Based on an interview given by Bruce Lee's wife, Linda Lee, her husband’s favorite dish was roasted meat in oyster sauce. Let's try to cook it.
1. We take meat, preferably a tenderloin - 350 g. It needs to be slightly beaten off.
2. Cut 3 heads of garlic.
3. Put everything in a hot pan and add a tablespoon of soy sauce, a tablespoon of vegetable oil, two tablespoons of sake, two tablespoons of oyster sauce and a little pepper.
4. Fry until almost cooked and add spinach to the dish at the last stage.
5. Cover for one minute. The dish is ready. Enjoy your meal!