- Why does my stomach sag?
- How to deal with sagging belly?
- How to eat to tighten sagging stomach and skin
- Effective ways to quickly remove sagging stomach
- How to make your stomach flat and fit with a hoop
- Home Abdominal Exercises
A beautiful male and female body is always associated with elastic and fit forms. There are many obstacles to achieving this ideal: a predominantly sedentary lifestyle and work, not enough time for training, poor nutrition, when mainly harmful foods are eaten, and full meals are replaced by snacks.
The figure is spoiled not only by a significant excess of weight. Even without serious problems with extra pounds, people can have flaws that badly spoil the silhouette. One of them is saggy skin, which is most often formed in problem areas. There is a similar defect for many reasons, and getting rid of it so that the stomach becomes taut and flat again is very difficult. But, if you make every effort, having a clear idea of what methods to use, it is possible to remove a sagging stomach.
- 1 Why sagging belly "> 2 How to deal with sagging belly?
- 3 How to eat to tighten sagging stomach and skin
- 4 Effective Ways to Quickly Remove a Saggy Belly
- 4.1 Massage against cellulite and abdomen
- 4.2 Wrapping at home
- 4.3 Masks, creams and scrubs
- 5 How to make your stomach flat and fit with a hoop
- 6 Exercises for lifting the abdomen at home
Why does my stomach sag?
Sagging belly affects not only fat, but even slender people. Sagging skin is formed due to an imbalance of the three fundamental factors that ensure tightness of the abdomen. These key points include: fat layer thickness, skin tone and muscle tone. Deviation of any of these factors can lead to a sagging stomach, a silhouette that will lose attractiveness, and a person will begin to experience certain difficulties in choosing clothes and feel very uncomfortable on the beach.
The following reasons lead to an unattractive form in the stomach:
- Too thick a layer of fat that accumulates under the skin. The structure of adipose tissue is similar to a wire mesh, the cells of which are able to grow sixty times in size. Such a change occurs due to the predominantly sedentary lifestyle, hormonal imbalance, violation of the basics of proper nutrition, constant stressful situations and other factors. Increasing in size, fat cells stretch the skin, which begins to sag. A particularly similar aesthetic defect quickly manifests itself in such problem areas as the abdomen, hips, buttocks.
- Losing weight when losing a lot of weight. In people with overweight, the skin in problem areas is always stretched. When subcutaneous fat goes away as a result of losing weight, the skin remains sagging. This is one of the reasons that many very thin people look not very attractive.
- Weight gain during pregnancy. In a woman carrying a child, due to the pressure exerted by the fetus, the tone of the skin and muscles is lost. After childbirth, the dermis is not restored, but remains saggy. It is possible to completely avoid or minimize sagging of the abdomen, if proper skin care is provided throughout pregnancy, moderate physical activity is possible.
- Weakly developed abdominal muscles. A predominantly inactive lifestyle against the background of a lack of necessary physical activity leads to a decrease in muscle tone.
- Loss of skin elasticity as a result of aging. Women who have never encountered the problem of overweight or sagging abdomen, at a certain age, may find that the dermis is losing its elasticity.
Sagging skin on the abdomen, as has already become clear, is not always the result of obesity. Loss of elasticity in problem areas can occur for various reasons, therefore, methods of dealing with this aesthetic defect are diverse, but are most effective in combination.
How to deal with sagging belly?
You can restore your skin to its former elasticity by various methods, but those that turn out to be the ones that eliminate the root cause of the problem are effective. It is necessary to carefully analyze your lifestyle and find out what gave impetus for the appearance of a sagging abdomen. If the reasons lie in excess weight, and obesity has not passed into the neglected stage, massages, sports training, and a review of the diet can help solve the problem.
A completely different situation is when the excess mass reaches a catastrophic scale, because in this state a person simply cannot afford to actively train, and massages and nutritional adjustments bring only minor improvements. The only way to get rid of saggy skin in this case is surgery, when excess dermis and fat are removed, and the person gets the opportunity to correct his figure.
If the skin began to hang on the stomach after a cesarean section or pregnancy, then physical activity will come to the rescue. The various procedures for getting rid of body fat offered in beauty salons deserve special attention:
- Ultrasonic cavitation. It is a technique for combating fat cells through ultrasound. The procedure is performed using a special apparatus, the result of which is the destruction of fat cells.
- Massage with a wrap. They are aimed at stimulating blood circulation, as a result of which the quality of tissue nutrition and metabolism increases, and the skin is tightened.
- Electrolipolysis. Methods of combating body fat through exposure to electrical impulses.
It is not necessary to be limited to salon procedures; cosmetological products can also bring good results, including scrubs, warming ointments and other products. They are especially useful for the external condition of the skin, give the dermis a well-groomed appearance.
How to eat to tighten sagging stomach and skin
It is impossible to eliminate excess body fat without adjusting nutrition. The diet needs to be completely reviewed and built up your own menu in such a way that it becomes useful and healthy. Consumed foods should provide the body with all the necessary minerals and vitamin. Be sure to observe the drinking regimen. Food must be easily absorbed in the body. The following products meet these criteria: rabbit meat, chicken, sour-milk non-fat and regular dairy products, vegetables, berries, fruits, buckwheat and lentils, egg white.
Pomegranates, trout, tuna, halibut, mackerel, grapefruit, olive oil and green tea are not only easily digestible, but also contributing to fat burning. Completely excluded from your menu must be salty, flour, fried, spicy, fatty. It is necessary to refuse alcoholic and carbonated drinks. The daily diet should be divided into six small servings. Between meals, if possible, it is best to maintain equal intervals of time. The last meal should be no later than two hours before going to bed. If you follow these recommendations, the metabolism is normalized, fats will begin to burn.
Effective ways to quickly remove sagging stomach
It is not possible to fix the problem in one month. The more neglected the case, the more time is required. The only effective way to speed up the process is by applying a set of measures, especially given that they are quite diverse.
Massage against cellulite and abdomen
It is one of the most effective methods, which is recommended to be included in the package of measures to combat a sagging stomach. Massage movements stimulate blood flow to the tissues, which helps to normalize the outflow of decay products and fluid from fat cells. Of course, if there is such an opportunity, it is better to turn to a professional massage therapist who will determine what specific technique to apply in a given situation.
You can do the massage yourself. The main thing is that the sessions are held regularly. First, cream or oil is applied to the cleansed skin, and then they begin to make stroking movements, turning into rubbing, light pulling and pinching. The duration of the procedure should be at least 15 minutes. In order not to aggravate the problem, movements should be carried out only along the lines of minimal skin stretching.
The procedure is aimed at burning body fat, it can be hot or cold, using a variety of products and products. A wrapping session helps to relax and improve mood, which plays an important role in the process of losing weight. Carrying out the procedure, regardless of the means used, requires compliance with the following rules:
- Before wrapping, you can not eat, especially a large amount of food.
- Use only fresh composition, which is prepared immediately before the session.
- The duration of the procedure should be a maximum of half an hour.
- If signs of peeling or tightness appear, the wrapping is discarded.
- Do not tighten the skin too tight. This will lead to a violation of the natural circulation.
The most effective means for home wraps are:
- Kelp. Algae can be bought at the pharmacy. Four tablespoons of kelp are brewed in boiling water until they swell, and then they are applied to the problem area and fixed with a film. You need to wrap yourself in a warm blanket and take a comfortable position. After half an hour, take a bath and grease the skin with cream.
- With honey. In a natural product of the vital activity of bees (a few tablespoons), a little cocoa powder is added. A couple drops of any citrus essential oil and cinnamon (powder) can be added to the mixture. The further scheme of the procedure is similar to that done using algae.
Masks, creams and scrubs
Positive effect on the condition of the skin. Funds can be purchased ready-made at the pharmacy or store. Effective cosmetic products are obtained at home. The following formulations are most popular:
- In a ratio of 3: 1 mix any vegetable oil and red pepper (powder), leave to infuse for 15 minutes. The mask is applied for 20 minutes, and then washed off using soap, treat the skin with anti-cellulite cream.
- You can make a good homemade scrub from ground coffee beans and honey, taken in a ratio of 1: 2. This tool is best used when taking a shower. The scrub is applied with light rubbing movements along the massage lines.
- An excellent massage cream is obtained from honey. The product is not mixed with anything, but used in pure form. It is applied after a shower, and then patted the treated area and wash off residues that are not absorbed.
There is no need to use any exotic products, which greatly simplifies the task.
People who have lost a large number of kilograms should not stop there. Having put a lot of effort into losing weight, you need to take only one more step - to overcome saggy skin, and the figure will acquire the desired shape.
How to make your stomach flat and fit with a hoop
Hula-hoop rotation is an exercise that involves the abdominal muscles, increases the tone of the peritoneum, helps tighten the skin, and get rid of fat deposits in the problem area. Start turning the hoop with 10 minutes, and then increase the load until it reaches 45 minutes a day. For beginners, it is better to do first with a light plastic, and then switch to metal with massage nozzles hula-hupa. So that the nozzles do not damage the unprepared skin, it is necessary to wrap yourself with a towel or a rubber special belt in the first lessons.
Home Abdominal Exercises
Physical exercise and training of the abdominal muscles is an integral element in getting rid of a sagging abdomen:
- They lay down with their backs on a hard and even surface, and then raise their straight legs up and hold in this state for as long as possible.
- Without changing position, opposite bent elbow and elbow are alternately pulled towards each other.
- Perform classic lifts when the legs are not straight, but bent at the knees and fixed on the floor.
Such breathing exercises as body flex, as well as regular jogging and swimming in the pool, help to restore tone and elasticity to the muscles of the abdominal cavity.
You can not neglect physical activity. Correction of nutrition and cosmetic procedures is not enough to bring a sagging stomach in tone. It is necessary to choose the most effective exercises and exercise regularly, because only an integrated approach allows you to find a flat and toned stomach.