- Steroid profile
- Winstrol Effect
- Winstrol Solo Course
- Combination course with Stanozolol
- Feasible side effects
- Reviews about Winstrol (Stanozolol)
The steroid Winstrol (Stanozolol) has an androgenic and anabolic effect, is available in two forms - tablets and injections (depot). Launched by Winthrop Laboratories in 1962, this drug is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, originally used exclusively for horses. In sports pharmacology, the steroid began to be used after receiving approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Stanozolol does not block the progestogen effect of nandronols, although it is a progesterone antagonist.
Injectable Winstrol differs from the vast majority of steroids in its aqueous form. The active substance of the tablet form of Stanozolol, passing through the liver, is not destroyed, demonstrates a high bioavailability indicator. The toxicity of the steroid to the liver is due to the fact that the alkyl group is present in the alpha-17 position. This side effect is offset by a fairly minimal risk of other negative consequences, which made Winstrol quite popular among women. The main thing is to observe the dosage. Otherwise, manifestations of masculinization and virilization are possible.
- 1 Steroid Profile
- 2 Winstrol Effect
- 3 Winstrol Solo Course
- 4 Combination course with Stanozolol
- 5 Possible side effects
- 6 Reviews about Winstrol (Stanozolol)
Stanozolol in tablets and injections demonstrates:
- 320% anabolic and 30% androgenic effects from testosterone;
- moderate liver toxicity in any form;
- lack of aromatization;
- activity activity up to 8 hours;
- detection on a doping control up to a year (360 days).
Admission Winstrol athletes participating in the competition is almost impossible. Traces of steroid use can be detected by the latest chromatography-mass spectrometry methods even one year after the end of the course.
Taking the drug:
- Emphasizes muscle relief. Being a specific anabolic steroid, it gives almost no growth in volume, but gives muscles a beautiful relief. Against the background of taking Stanozolol, the venous network becomes more pronounced, the reduction of body fat increases.
- Removes excess fluid that has accumulated. This property makes the drug effective in getting rid of the increase in cell hydration that occurs after and while taking the AAC course.
- Lowers high globulin. This substance creates bonds between sex hormones. There is an increase in efficiency from the use of anabolic and androgenic steroids.
- It has antiestrogenic and antiprogestagenic effects. This fact has not been studied and does not have scientific confirmation to date.
- Increases stamina and strength.
- Enhances the appetite.
Winstrol Solo Course
Accepted with the aim of obtaining a high-quality muscle relief, as a rule, during the drying of the body. The effect is especially noticeable in athletes who have sufficient body weight and moderate fat content.
Winstrol in ampoules (injection Stanolozole) is recommended to use 50 mg, and in tablet form - 30 mg per day. For boxers, athletes and other athletes involved in endurance-oriented disciplines, it is enough to take no more than 10-20 mg. The duration of the course is from 5 to 8 weeks.
It is recommended to start taking a steroid after undergoing a complete medical examination and consultation with a specialist. Post-cycle therapy (PCT) begins on the third or fourth day of the end of the Winstrol course. It normalizes the basic physiological parameters of the body of athletes.
Combination course with Stanozolol
Combining Winstrol with steroids such as Testosterone, which has a stronger androgenic effect, Anapolon, Methandrostenolone, allows to increase the effectiveness and reduce the possibility of a negative reaction.
Winstrol Depot (injection) is a stabilizer that can reduce adverse reactions and increase anabolic effects. Combined courses with Winstrol, regardless of form (tablets or ampoules), should be such that the weekly volume of AAC taken does not exceed 500 mg. This applies to non-professionals.
Feasible side effects
Winstrol is one of the few safe steroids that women take. Zero estrogenic activity is manifested by the absence of negative consequences such as gynecomastia and edema.
However, taking this steroid in unlimited quantities is highly discouraged. It drains the ligaments, which is manifested in an increase in stress during training, the likelihood of damage, including rupture of ligaments with tendons. Eliminate this negative effect allows the use of appropriate additives.
While taking Stanozolol, blood pressure may increase, cholesterol may increase, androgenic negative manifestations such as suppression of endogenous testosterone, hair loss, acne (acne) can occur. To eliminate toxic effects on the liver, hepatoprotectors are taken.
The negative consequences when using Winstrol are quite rare, especially if the athlete, taking a steroid, complies with all the requirements and dosage.
Reviews about Winstrol (Stanozolol)
Most athletes have a pretty good fat burning effect. Athletes taking the steroid in the form of tablets, as well as injections, note that it is great for the drying period. The drug is used by many bodybuilders, as well as some athletes.
It improves stamina and strength without increasing muscle growth. The reviews say that Winstrol is great for those taking the first AAC course. The steroid goes well with most androgens and anabolics.