It is possible to replace protein bars with ordinary protein biscuits made by yourself. An increased amount of protein is achieved without the presence of butter. Moreover, part of the flour can be replaced with protein, which will serve as an excellent source of proteins.
- 1 Ingredients
- 1.1 Recipe
- 2 second recipe
- 2.1 Cooking
- oat flakes - 80 g;
- protein (casein) - 60 g;
- 50 g of sugar or sweetener;
- eggs - 2 pcs;
- baking paper.
- The oven warms up to 180 degrees.
- Oatmeal spills out into a large bowl.
- 2 eggs are broken into a bowl and mixed with cereal.
- During mixing, half the protein is added to the composition.
- After obtaining a homogeneous mass, the rest of the protein is poured into the bowl.
- Baking paper is placed on the bottom of the pan.
- With the help of a spoon, the mixture is laid out in separate lumps, forming the future cookie.
- After that, a baking sheet with cookies is put in the oven for 10 minutes. When the cookie is browned, it can be removed from the oven.
One cookie, by calorie content, will correspond to 60-80 kcal.
Casein or whey protein, with the aroma of chocolate, berries, vanilla, etc., is suitable for making cookies. The recipe is not perfect and it is possible to experiment by changing the proportions of oatmeal and protein. At the same time, you need to know that without oatmeal, the cookies will have a specific taste that resembles the taste of rubber. Not every athlete will be able to appreciate this taste, therefore, it is better not to resort to such proportions when there is no oatmeal. Sugar can be replaced with sugar substitutes without problems, but honey should not be resorted to, since it loses its beneficial properties when heated. You can add nuts, raisins, chocolate, etc. to your main ingredients to taste.
Protein cookies can easily replace regular oatmeal cookies, which do not contribute to weight loss, but on the contrary, it can cause the appearance of excess weight. In addition, such cookies (protein), made with your own hands, can be much tastier than regular oatmeal. In addition, this cookie helps to gain lean muscle mass, which is very important for athletes.
There is another version of protein cookies that does not require cooking in the oven. This will require:
- oatmeal - 1 cup;
- protein powder - 60 g;
- peanuts - 1/3 cup;
- on ¼ part of a glass of nut and coconut oil;
- dates - 2-3 pieces;
- water - 3/4 cup.
- A blender is taken, where peanut and coconut oil are mixed, as well as 2 dates and water.
- A bowl is taken in which the dry components are mixed with the mass obtained in the blender.
- All ingredients are thoroughly mixed until smooth.
- At the next stage, the formation of the future protein cookies is made from the resulting mass. To do this, take a spoon and use it to separate pieces from the dough, from which the balls roll. After that, the balls are laid on a flat surface and pressed down. You should get round cookies with a diameter of about 3 cm.
- After the formation of cookies, it is moved to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- As the cookies stay in the refrigerator and freeze, they can be eaten.
As you can see from the information, making cookies on your own, which contains a minimum of calories and a maximum of protein, is not difficult. Here, everything is aimed at gaining muscle mass rather than fat. Especially, this is true for those involved in sports.
This is not only useful, but also interesting. In this case, there are many options for obtaining such cookies based on two recipes. After all, you can add some of your ingredients, taking as a basis one of the recipes.
The problem of high-quality and proper nutrition has not arisen today - it exists for a long time. But in our time it is felt most acutely. The quality of food is constantly decreasing, therefore, many people switch to the principles of self-cooking of various dishes. The percentage of counterfeit products is constantly high, which is almost no confidence in the manufacturer. And not the fact that the protein bar meets the declared characteristics, and it is good if it does not harm. When something is done with your own hands, the result is known in advance, which will delight you with its wonderful taste and aroma.