- Asparkam action
- Riboxin action
- Taking asparkam and riboxin together
- Side effects from taking riboxin and asparkam
Take aspartame to make up for the lack of potassium with magnesium and to normalize the electrolyte balance. Inosine (riboxin) increases the energy balance and stimulates the metabolic processes in the body. Both drugs, if the dosages are respected, have minimal toxicity. Both riboxin and aspartame are actively used for sports purposes, including by bodybuilders.
- 1 Asparkam action
- 2 Effect of Riboxin
- 3 Taking asparkam and riboxin together
- 4 Side effects of taking riboxin and asparkam
- 5 reviews
The drug, according to numerous clinical trials, shows high efficacy during the period of active training of athletes.
The use of medication by bodybuilders has the following effect:
- metabolic processes occurring in the myocardium and coronary circulation improve, and the general excitability of the middle muscle layer of the heart decreases;
- exposure to cardiac glycosides weakens;
- nucleotides, amino acids, amino saccharides and nitrogen-containing lipids begin to be produced more intensively;
- electrolyte levels stabilize.
Each effect of aspartame is confirmed by many studies and experiments.
The drug has a bright anabolic effect. His admission by athletes:
- stabilizes coronary pressure;
- prevents metabolic damage;
- stimulates the production of nucleotides;
- improves energy balance;
- improves the quality of myocardial metabolism.
Riboxin improves physical strength and bodybuilder performance, which is especially important for athletes working on weight gain.
Taking asparkam and riboxin together
If compared with other means of a similar spectrum of action and effectiveness, then these drugs have a very attractive cost. Active active substances that make up their composition are important for the training process. This explains the popularity of drugs in sports pharmacology.
Both drugs can be taken together with almost any nutritional supplement and drug. In medical practice, no cases of overdose have been reported. Riboxin and aspartame are available both in tablets and for injection.
The duration of the course for both medicines is on average about four weeks. Asparkam is taken three times a day. The dosage varies from 0.5 to 0.7 g. Riboxin is drunk from 3 to 4 times a day. The daily norm should not exceed 2.5 g.
Side effects from taking riboxin and asparkam
Quite rare and do not differ in severity. Negative effects, if any, are similar in both drugs:
- itching of the skin;
- nausea with vomiting;
- feeling of heat;
- development of bradycardia and gout.
Those taking drugs for the first time in their lives should remember that they can provoke an allergic reaction. If symptoms of individual intolerance are manifested, medications stop drinking and consult a doctor. The use of riboxin can lead to an increase in uric acid in the blood. This rarely happens, but this possibility should be taken into account.
The drugs are popular, but mainly in the CIS. Bodybuilders in the United States of America stopped taking riboxin and asparca back in the late eighties, because they got the opportunity to use modern supplements and analogues. Athletes from Western Europe followed this example a bit later. This does not apply to Eastern Europe. Both drugs are effective and affordable. They are much cheaper than many analogues. Each athlete decides for himself what to take - modern supplements or riboxin with asparkam, since it all depends on preferences and capabilities.