The Fullbody training program is well-suited for beginners. Fullbody involves working out the whole body in one session. This allows you to pump one muscle group 2-3 times a week.
For professionals, such a program is not very suitable because muscles do not have time to recover, but for beginners this is just right. The beginner does not have large muscles, so the body of beginners copes with stress and develops.
Under the full body program, it is recommended that a beginner engage in about six months, then it is advisable to switch to a three-day split.
- 1 Fullbody program for beginners
- 1.1 Monday
- 1.2 Wednesday
- 2 Basic for beginners
- 2.1 Mon, Wed, Fri
- 3 Option for advanced
- 3.1 Mon, Wed, Fri
Fullbody program for beginners
- Bench press lying on a horizontal bench 4 sets of 12-10-8-6 reps
- Pullups 3 sets of 10-8-6 reps
- Leg extension in the simulator 3 sets of 12-10-8 reps
- Mahi dumbbells in hand 3 sets of 12-10-8 reps
- Extension of arms on the block down 3 sets of 12-10-8 reps
- Lifting the bar for biceps 3 sets of 10-8-6 reps
- Twisting on an incline bench 3 sets of 20-15-10 reps
- Deadlift 4 sets of 12-10-8-6 reps
- Dumbbell bench press on an incline bench 3 sets of 10-8-6 reps
- Leg bending in the simulator 3 sets of 12-10-8 reps
- Swing dumbbells to the sides in a slope of 3 sets of 12-10-8 reps
- Narrow grip bench press 3 sets of 10-8-6 reps
- Lifting the bar for biceps in Scott's bench 3 sets of 12-10-8 reps
- Raising legs in the hang 3 sets to failure
Notes: If you have problems with the spine, do a draft of the bar in an incline, instead of a deadlift.
- Barbell Squats 4 sets 12-10-8-6 reps
- Push-ups on the bars 3 sets of 10-8-6 reps
- Head block pull 3 sets of 10-8-6 reps
- The barbell or dumbbell bench press 3 sets of 10-8-6 reps
- French bench press 3 sets of 12-10-8 reps
- Reverse Grip Barbell Biceps 3 sets 12-10-8 reps
- Lifting socks while sitting or standing 3 sets of 20-15-10 reps
Basic for beginners
Mon, Wed, Fri
- Barbell squats 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Bench press 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Pull-ups on the bar 2-3 approaches 8-15 reps
- Push-ups on the uneven bars 2-3 sets of 8-15 reps
- Twisting 3 sets of 20-25 reps
Notes: If you have back problems, use leg press instead of squats. You can also replace pull-ups with the pull of the upper block to the chest, if you can not do the desired number of repetitions on the horizontal bar. Push-ups on the bars can be replaced with a narrow bar grip.
Mon, Wed, Fri
- Barbell Squats 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Bench press 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Deadlift 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Rod pull to the belt in a slope of 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Bench press standing 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
- Arm curls 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- French bench press 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Notes: The number of workouts per week (Mon, Wed, Fri), depending on the regenerative capabilities of the body. If you decide to practice 2 times a week (Mon and Fri), then both workouts should be difficult. If 3 times a week, then on Wednesday there should be a light workout.
Choose weights so that you make the last repetitions of the last forces.